Gym Membership Sales Consultant (Female Only)
About the business
The women-only gym is situated in the biggest shopping mall of Auckland. We have all top of the line equipment alongside a great team of staff who are all very passionate about exercise, health and wellbeing.
About the role
The Membership Sales Consultant, reporting to the Gym Manager, will be responsible for generating leads, achieving set targets for membership sales and managing member retention.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote the gym values and mission
- Generate leads through referrals, outreach and marketing campaigns
- Network with local community and businesses
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing members
- Follow up with leads, free trial downloads and membership inquiries
- Follow on-boarding processes to maximize the engagement of new members and manage retention
- Manage social media presence and engagement
Skills and experience
- 1+ year relevant sales experience with a proven history of achieving set targets and KPI’s
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social media competency
Variable base rate based on number of weekly working hours, plus bonus for sales target you achieve.
Role is to start as soon as possible, so please only apply if you’re currently living in Auckland.
References are required
If this sounds like you and you genuinely believe you are suited to this role, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com