About the business
The gym is situated in the biggest shopping mall of Auckland. We have all top of the line equipment alongside a great team of staff who are all very passionate about exercise, health and wellbeing.
About the role
This role is for someone who is self- motivated, bubbly with a great personality and willing to put in time and effort to help our members achieve their fitness goals. You will be required to keep clients motivated and always aim for an above and beyond level of service – it’s a personal thing!
What the position involves:
- Take one/more Group Fitness Classes. You are welcomed to bring your own class.
- You are expected to provide fun, energetic and motivational classes by providing regular new routines to provide professional and effective fitness classes.
- You are expected to build your PT client base to achieve sales target.
- Greet, tour and consult with prospective clients
- Profile clients’ “baseline fitness” and advise/conduct appropriate client tutorial to commence their program
- Offer basic nutritional advice
- Conduct health interviews, record personal statistics and give gym tutorials and related programs as they develop
- Conduct gym tutorials and group exercise classes as per the training
- Process counter sales of all products on offer at Gym, which include nutritional system, food, merchandise and membership sales.
The ideal candidate will possess:
– REPs recognized Personal Training Qualification (or a qualification that will be recognised)
– Confident, approachable and a fun happy personality
– Sales experience preferable, brilliant Customer Service skills are non-negotiable
– Driven to achieve and make extra money through Personal Training
– Positive attitude with an ability to work independently, and in a Team environment
– Experience in instructing Group Classes is a must
– With appropriate working permit in NZ
– Working English is essential, Chinese instructor is welcomed
Variable base rate based on number of weekly working hours or group class, and bonus for Personal Training sessions you complete.
You can choose your shift time, we offer 4 shifts weekdays and one shift weekend. Shifts are between 4-7 hours each. Or you can choose to do ONLY Group Class Trainer or ONLY PT Trainer.
New Gym system training is provided.
Role is to start as soon as possible, so please only apply if you’re currently living in Auckland.
References are required.
If this sounds like you and you genuinely believe you’re suited to this role, please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org